Looking for the perfect break that will transport you to a world of charming historic streets, breath-taking castle views, and rolling countryside combined with a gastronomic adventure? Look no further than Trim Castle Hotel. Located on the banks of the River Boyne, with stunning views of Trim Castle.
Whether you’re looking to unwind and relax or explore the natural beauty of the surrounding area, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
There are also lots of delicious adventures to be explored, Distillery Tours at Slane Whiskey Distillery, Gin making at Listoke Gin School, BeeKeeping Nature Trails at Bee Wise Nature Trails, an Ice-Cream Adventure at Causey Farm, and Cookery Classes by a Cordon Bleu-trained chef and so much more!
Our Taste of Trim package includes an overnight stay with a Full Irish and Continental Breakfast. You will also enjoy a seasonally inspired two-course dining experience created from the best of the Boyne Valley ingredients, not before experiencing the evening panoramic views of Trim Castle from our Rooftop terrace.
The Taste of Trim package is based on two adults sharing and includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Double Room.
- Full Irish and Continental Breakfast.
- A two-course dinner at The Bailey Brasserie.
- Complimentary access to Aura Leisure Centre.
- Voya Organic Seaweed-based bathroom amenities.
- 10% Discount in The Kilkenny Shop located in the hotel.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet.
- Central location on the doorstep of Trim Castle & the picturesque town of Trim.