Trim Castle Hotel holds a magnificent position on the banks of the River Boyne, with stunning views of Trim Castle and the Meath countryside, while being conveniently located steps away from the vibrant town of Trim filled with cute cafés, friendly locals and a selection of great shops – it truly offers the best of both worlds!
Walk the historic streets of Trim Town and immerse yourself in the history of a bygone era, from Trim Castle, St. Patrick’s Church to St. Marys Abbey, there is plenty of local historic sites to visit. Venture a little further afield to the UNESCO World Heritage Site Brú na Bóinne and visit the prehistoric sites of Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth, or experience the magical energy and beauty of the Hill of Tara.
Your Royal 50’s break includes:
- Full Irish and Continental Breakfast in Jules Restaurant.
- A Welcome Drink at The Bailey Brasserie.
- A two-course dinner on both evenings at The Bailey Brasserie.
- Complimentary access to Aura Leisure Centre.
- Voya Organic Seaweed-based bathroom amenities.
- 10% Discount in The Kilkenny Shop located in the hotel.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet.
- Central location on the doorstep of Trim Castle & the picturesque town of Trim.