With longer days and warmer temperatures on the way, it is the perfect time for a break at Trim Castle Hotel, full of outdoor pursuits and new adventures. Nestled in the Boyne Valley on the edge of the vibrant town of Trim, with stunning views of Trim Castle, the hotel is perfectly positioned for enjoying the great outdoors and a chance to reconnect with nature.
Travel back in time on a kayak on The River Boyne and enjoy the views of a landscape layered with history during a two-hour guided tour. Afterwards, relax and ease tired muscles in a wood-fired hot tub on the riverbank, followed by a sauna. Then dine on a delicious picnic while relaxing in the plush green surroundings of the Boyne Valley.
Once you have soaked up the late afternoon sun, you will head back to The Bailey Brasserie at the hotel to enjoy a two-course evening meal, not before enjoying an evening drink taking in the views of the rolling Meath Countryside and Trim Castle on our Rooftop terrace.
This break at Trim Castle Hotel gives you everything you need to enjoy a great day outdoors, so make the most of brighter days and treat a friend, someone special or a family member.
Our Boyne Adventure Break includes a two-night stay with a Full Irish and Continental Breakfast. Enjoy the rarely-seen unspoilt views of the River Boyne from a Kayak during a two-hour guided tour, followed by a well-earned rest in the outdoor hot tub and Sauna. You will also enjoy a seasonally inspired picnic and a two-course dining experience created from the best of the Boyne Valley ingredient.
The Boyne Adventure Break is based on two adults sharing and includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Superior Double Room.
- Full Irish and Continental Breakfast.
- A two-course dinner at The Bailey Brasserie on an evening of your choice.
- A two-hour Guided Kayak Trip on The River Boyne.
- Riverside Hot Tub & Sauna Experience.
- A Picnic Lunch on an day of your choice.
- Complimentary access to Aura Leisure Centre.
- Voya Organic Seaweed-based bathroom amenities.
- 10% Discount in The Kilkenny Shop located in the hotel.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet.
- Central location on the doorstep of Trim Castle & the picturesque town of Trim.
Staying with someone special, why not make the most of your stay and indulge yourself with a room upgrade? Choose from a Castle View Room, Executive Room or experience the luxury of our Heritage Suites. Beautifully decorated with warm colours and bathed in natural light, sit back, relax, and take in the stunning views of Trim Castle and the beautiful Meath Countryside.