Embark on a journey of discovery with a Family Stay at Trim Castle Hotel situated in the legendary surroundings of The Boyne Valley. Rich in megalithic tombs and ancient royal sites, it’s steeped in myth & legends of mighty kings and brave warriors. For little guests and warriors, it is a place full of unexpected wonders offering plenty of opportunities for fun-filled family adventures and a holiday to remember.
From Trim Castle, The Hill of Tara to the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Brú na Bóinne, you’ll be perfectly positioned to explore the area’s must-see historical sites and a dizzying array of nearby outdoor adventures. From kayaking on the Boyne Blueway to eye-popping rides in Emerald Park and endless laughter on an Inflatable Obstacle Course in Navan – your children will love every moment! If that is not enough, Dublin Zoo and The National Aquatic centre are less than a 40-minute drive away.
Your two-night mid-week stay in one of our family-friendly rooms includes breakfast, a delicious two-course meal at The Bailey Brasserie on an evening of your choice, a delightful picnic lunch, and complimentary access to Aura Leisure Centre. An optional addition of a Teepee Sleeping Tent is also available for little guests.
The Trim Family Getaway package is based on two adults and two children sharing, with the addition of a Teepee Sleeping Tent for a younger guest as a paid optional.
(This is a mid-week break available Sunday through Thursday.)
Your Package includes :
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Family Room.
- Full Irish and Continental Breakfast each morning.
- A two-course dinner on an evening of your choice at The Bailey Brasserie.
- A Picnic Lunch for you & your Family to enjoy.
- Complimentary access to Aura Leisure Centre.
- Voya Organic Seaweed-based bathroom amenities.
- 10% Discount in The Kilkenny Shop located in the hotel.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet
- Central location on the doorstep of Trim Castle & the picturesque town of Trim.