**EXPERIENCED HOTEL RECEPTIONIST**
We are now inviting applications for the role of Hotel Receptionist to join our busy Front Desk team.
*** FLEXIBLE HOURS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ***
To be well groomed and presenting a professional appearance to all of our guests.
To greet the guests on arrival and at all times in warm, welcoming and friendly manner.
To check in/out guests effectively ensuring all details are correct.
To ensure that any additional requirements (upselling) for guests are offered i.e. dinner reservations, porter etc.
Dealing with any guest requests/queries in a polite and attentative manner and reporting any problems to the Duty Manager.
Maximising all sales opportunities at the desk.
Dealing with foreign exchange for customers.
To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, and Customer Care & Security.
To read, understand and comply with your responsibilities as defined in the Health & Safety Statement and Staff Handbook.
To assist the Front Office Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the front desk.
Experienced in working at the Hotel Front Desk - 2-3 years
A commitment to offering exceptional service and standards.
Proficient in Opera or similar reservation system.
Applicants must have fluent English and excellent communication skills.
Ability to work well in a team environment and on own initiative essential.
**Wedding & Events Coordinator/ Manager**
We are now inviting applications for the role of Wedding & Events Coordinator/ Manager.
Working in a busy office as part of a closely knit team, you will deliver a first class support service to our clients planning their special occasions. Your attention to detail and efficient work ethic will ensure those special memories last a life time for all the right reasons.
Sales & customer service experience along with exceptional communication and presentation skills are of utmost importance for this position.
Duties will include:
- To provide support to the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Deal with all Wedding, Conference & Banqueting inquiries.
- General Sales both internally and externally to the Hotel
- Britebizz diary management
- Receive and screen all telephone and email communication
- Wedding Showaround’s & Follow-Up’s
- Building and Maintaining Relationships with a wide array of customers
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Manager to advertise and promote the Hotel
- Attendance at Trade Shows/Industry Fairs
- Monitoring and maintaining websites/social media platforms
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager
The Ideal Candidate for this position will have:
- 2/3 years' experience working as a Wedding or Conference & Banqueting Coordinator in a 4/5* hotel
- Background in Sales Preferable.
- Experience using a PMS system would be a distinct advantage (Hotel uses Opera)
- Must be able to work on own initiative and have the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Be fully aware of all hotel procedures
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- To up sell the hotels product and services, where possible
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, developments and legislation that may impact the wedding / C&B department
- Must have a solid background in the understanding of food & beverage operations in a Hotel environment
Weekend Work included in this role
Full Driving License